Wednesday, January 5, 2011

i'll never forget


This evening/morning I feel slightly empty. Not sure if its the meds i take that make me think too much. The sadness a conversation can spur. I just had a cig with my brother. He says he doesn't feel empty and hasn't for four years. Since he was in the boys and girls home for nine months. He said he just let go. Knows that someday he is going to die, and when you die you let go. He believes when you die there is just nothingness. That there is no heaven or hell. He said He doesn't know how to tell mom he loves her. And he said he really does love her. I don't know how to help him with this. This friction in my family. The emotional lines that have been crossed and knotted up. I want to help him but i'm in those exact emotional knots.

No comments:

Post a Comment