Tuesday, January 18, 2011

hey there

Sorry I haven't posted in a really long time guys. The holidays were really crazy and I've been working like crazy since I got back to school.

I think that you guys should know a little more about me. I think who I am and how I was raised is a big part of me and helps to shape how I've handled things in my life.

I was raised in a lower middle class family as a third child. My parents never went to college and my father didn't even go to high school. He was a member of 12 children and after eighth grade he was expected to go to work. This made growing up more difficult since we had to live pay check to pay check. But no matter what my mom was determined to give me as many opportunities as I could get. I played soccer, took dance lessons and swimming lessons. I had piano, guitar and tennis lessons. I was very involved in our church with youth group, hand bells and choir, as well as fundraising.

This is a pretty long post so I'm going to do this in sections, so I guess consider this part I.

Also I do not want anyone to think I'm complaining about anything that has happened to me. I just want this to be an outlet for my and my memories. I also hope to help someone or for them to learn from my mistakes and success.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment