Thursday, June 2, 2011

Alive

Yes, I am sorry it has been an extremely long time since I've blogged.

Honestly all I have are excuses for you. After the last post I was so busy with school and work that at sometimes i was just overwhelmed. And then graduation took a lot out of me.

But let me tell you, this month have been one of the worst months of my life. Something really horrible happened to me that I can't really talk about, but has caused me to be experiencing PTSD, or post traumatic stress disorder. Here are some of the symptoms that I have been experiencing accourding to this website.

Symptoms

People with PTSD re-experience the event again and again in at least one of several ways. They may have frightening dreams and memories of the event, feel as though they are going through the experience again (flashbacks), or become upset during anniversaries of the event.

 I also found out after my brothers grad party that my mother has been diagnosed with MS or multiple sclerosis. This is a little something that my mother is experiencing according to this website.

This has highly been affecting my depression and anxiety issues. I have been going to therapy. But I definantly have my hard days.

I just have to keep my head up and realize that this is just a moment, that it will pass and everything will be okay again.

If you need help keeping your head up remember I will always be here to listen, just email me at dontforgetthelight@gmail.com. Please Don't Forget. Someone Cares.

Here is an inspiring picture that I just found that I'll leave you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment