Saturday, November 27, 2010

hello.

So, I've had a blog before and still do, but not one quite as personal as this one will be. 

I have always wanted to create something or do something that helps others. But not having the funds or the substantial time to donate right now in my situation (we'll get there MUCH later) i decided to create a blog. A blog is something I can do at one in the morning. It's a medium to get my voice out there, to get mine and other peoples stories out there.
And the number one thing I want people to know Is that I'm always here. and I always will be. A helpful hand and a listening ear.

Honestly, I'm a horrible blogger on my other one. Sometimes i have no idea to write and with school i run out of time. But for this one i think i have plenty of material to start with.

And like i said i'll always be here.. if not through blogger land then email. I CHECK ALL MY EMAILS REGULARLY. Its like a drug haha. but my email for you is dontforgetthelight@gmail.com. Use it, live it, love it!

And i promise it won't get boring or preachy.. I believe in art and music and culture to get through surviving into thriving.



Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller


 

No comments:

Post a Comment